酒店酒水消费英文对话-求英语口语酒店服务员与客人场景两人的口语对话

admin2年前酒店大全17
󦘖

微信号

KTV115116

添加微信

本文目录一览:

求英语口语酒店服务员与客人场景两人的口语对话

R:Good morning, sir .can I help you? 早上好先生,有什么可以帮到您? G:Morning .l would like to check out. 早上好,我想操持退房。

R:Certainly. Can I have your name and room number? 好的!您可以通知我您的名字和房间号码吗? G:Thomas Dickson in Room 1218 托马斯.迪克逊 房间号码是1218.

R: A double room for two nights at 800RMB per/night, the meals that you had at the hotel are

250RMB….Here is your bill please check it.

一间双人房住两晚,每晚房费是800元,您在酒店餐厅的消费是250元。。。这是您

的账单请您核对一下。

G: Sorry, l am not clear about this item. 不好意思,我对这项消费表示不了解。

R: Oh. This is for the phone calls you made from your room. 这是您从房间内拨打的电话账单。 G: But I didn’t make any calls. 但是我并没有拨打任何电话。

R: Oh, just a moment. l’ll check it . l’m terribly sorry sir .we made a mistake.we will deduct it

from you bill right away.

请您稍等一下我查一下。十分抱歉,是我们的失误,我立刻从账单中扣除此项免费。 G: It seems correct now .Can I pay by credit card? 如今看起来账单是正确的了。

R : Yes, Sir. We will cancel your pre-authorization and charge your bill by Credit Card. 好的,先生。我们将会取消您之前刷的预受权再重新收取您的费用。 G: Yes. 好的

R : Have a nice day! We hope to see you again!

好的!先生。祝您有愉快的一天,我们等待能再次见到您!

销售酒水英语

1. Welcome to our bar.

欢迎光临酒店酒水消费英文对话我们酒店酒水消费英文对话的酒吧。

2. Nice to meet you again.

很高兴再次见到您。

3. Please wait a moment.

请稍等一下。

4. Is there anything I can do for you?

还有什么事需要为您效劳吗?

5. Thank you for your coming酒店酒水消费英文对话,Good-bye.

谢谢您的光临,再见。

6. Thank you,We don\'t accept tips.

谢谢您,酒店酒水消费英文对话我们不收小费。

7. Would you like to have cocktail or whisky on the rocks?

您要鸡尾酒还是要威士忌加冰?

8. Would you mind filling in this inquiry form?

请填一下这张意见表好吗?

9. Leave it to me.

让我来吧。

10. Please bring me a pot of hot coffee.

请给我一壶热咖啡。

11. Can you act as my interpreter?

你可以做我的翻译吗?

12. Do you honor this credit card?

你们接受这张信用卡吗?

13. Please give me a receipt.

请给我一张发票。

14. It is no sugar in the coffee.

咖啡里没有糖。

15. I\'d like to see your manager.

我要见你们的经理。

16. Please give me another drink.

请给我另一份饮料。

17. Please page Mr. I.i in the bar for me.

请叫一下在酒吧里的李先生。

18. Will you take charge of my baggage?

你可以替我保管一下行李吗?

19. Would you care for a glass of sherry with your soup?

在喝汤的时候是否要一杯雪利酒?

20. Your friends will be back very soon

你的朋友很快会回来。

21. Have a nice trip home.

归途愉快。

22. Wish you a pleasant journey.

祝您旅途愉快。

23. Would you like me to call a taxi for you?

要我为您叫出租车吗?

24. I\'d suggest you take the one-day tour of NJ.

我建议您参加南京一日游。

25. May I take you order?

我能为您点酒吗?

26. There is a floor show in our PUB. Would you like to see it?

酒吧里有表演,您愿意去看吗?

27. Please feel free to tell us you have any request.

请把您的要求告诉我们。

28. Miss Li is regarded as one of the best barmaid in the hotel.

李小姐被认为是酒店里最好的女调酒师。

29. Here is the drink list, sir. Please take your time.

先生,这是酒单,请慢慢看。

30. I do apologize. Is there any thing I can do for you?

非常抱歉,还有什么可以为您效劳吗?

31. Mao Tai is much stronger than shaoxing rice wine.

茅台酒精度数要比黄酒高。

32. Mr. Tom has caught a cold. He asks the bartender for some

aspirin tablets.

汤姆先生患了感冒,酒店酒水消费英文对话他向调酒师要一些阿司匹林药片。

33. Snack bar usually serve fast food.

小吃吧通常供应快餐。

34. We like Shao Xing rice wine because it tastes good.

我们喜欢绍兴黄酒是因为它口味很好。

35. We have a bottle of wine that has been preserved for twenty years.

我们有一瓶保存了20年的葡萄酒。

36. Yesterday he caught a cold,so he didn\'t go to work.

昨天他得了感冒,所以他没去上班。

37. Hotel staff should handle guest\'s complaint with patience.

酒店员工必须耐心地对待客人的抱怨。

38. Since you stay at our hotel,you may sign the bill.

从你人住我们的酒店后,你就可以签单。

39. "Bourbon on the rocks" is Bourbon whiskey on ice cubes.

"Bourbon on the rocks"的意思是波本威士忌加冰块。

40. I\'ll return to take your order in a while.

等一会我会回来为你点单。

41. The minimum charge for a 200 people cocktail receptions is 6000 yuan,including drinks.

200人的鸡尾酒会最低价是6000元,包括酒水。

42. The base of Old Fashioned cocktail is whiskey.

古典鸡尾酒的基酒是威士忌。

43. Kahlua is a kind of liqueur:

甘露咖啡酒是一种利口酒。

44. I hope that we will be meeting again soon.

我希望我们不久会再见面。

45. What will you be doing at 7 tonight?

今晚7点钟你们千什么?

46. He will be waiting for you in the lobby at seven.

他今晚7点在大堂等您。

47. What are you going to do tomorrow morning?

明天上午您打算干什么?

48. I\'m not going to stay any longer. It\'s going to rain, isn\'t it?

我不打算再多呆下去,天好像要下雨,是吗?

49. If you don\'t mind, we can take care of your baggage for you.

如果您不介意,我们可以为您看管行李。

50. Let me carry the suitcase for you; will you?

让我为您提这只皮箱好吗?

51. What would you like to drink after dinner, coffee or tea?

晚饭后您想喝咖啡还是喝茶?

52. How shall we get to Yu Yuan Garden, by bus or by taxi?

去豫园公园该乘公共汽车还是出租车?

53. Your breakfast will be served in a short while.

您的早餐要过一会儿才能送到。

54. It takes about 10 minutes to drive from the airport to our hotel.

从机场到我们宾馆驱车大约要10分钟时间。

55. Please don\'t speak loudly in the lobby lounge,will you?

请不要在大堂酒吧大声说话,好吗?

56. There\'s something wrong with my watch. Could you tell me

where I can get it repaired?

我的手表坏了,请问上哪儿可以修理?

57. The children are too young to drink wine.

孩子太小还不能喝酒。

58. 1 tried to remove the wine stain in my coat with soup, but in

vain.

我试着用肥皂洗去衣服上的酒溃,但是没有成功。

59. Would you like to have some Mao Tai? It never goes to the

head.

您要喝点茅台吗?这酒从不上头。

60. A bartender should know what to do and how to do it.

一个调酒师应该知道做什么和怎么做。

61. The bar is full now. Do you care to wait for about 20 minutes?

酒吧现在客满,请稍等约20分钟好吗?

62. Would you mind if I smoke?

你不介意我抽支烟吧?

63. Would you please tell me the exchange rate today?

请你告诉我今天的外汇兑换率好吗?

64. We serve many kinds of drinks. Please help yourself.

我们供应很多种饮料,请自便。

65. Would you please show me how to use chopsticks?

请你教我如何使用筷子好吗?

66. Would you mind opening the window by the table?

您不介意把餐桌一边的窗户打开吧?

67. How much do all these come to?

这些共计多少钱?

68. Frankly speaking, I don\'t like this wine.

老实说,我不喜欢这种酒。

69. 1 like my coffee very sweet, so does my wife.

我喜欢把咖啡冲得很甜,我夫人也是。’

70. Can this wine really have been preserved for years?

这种酒真的是陈年葡萄酒吗?

餐饮英语对话

关于餐饮方面酒店酒水消费英文对话的英语对话,在酒店酒水消费英文对话我们的日常生活中是时常发生的,虽然语言有所偏差就是酒店酒水消费英文对话了。下面是我给大家整理的餐饮英语对话,供大家参阅!

餐饮英语对话:进餐馆

Waitress: Good evening. Do you have a reservation?

Wilson: Yes. The reservation is under Lin.

Waitress: Very good, Mr. Lin. Do you prefer smoking or non-smoking seating?

Wilson: Non-smoking, please.

Waitress: If you follow me, I will show you to your table.

Wilson: Thank you.

Waitress: You're welcome. Your server will be with you right away to take your drink order.

讲解:

1. 这段对话发生在顾客刚刚进餐馆时。Reservation见是“预定、预约”的意思,在好一点的餐馆里吃饭一般都需要提前预约,而当你进入一家餐馆时,侍者首先就会问你是否有预约,Do you have a reservation?

2. 以谁的名字预定座位或是酒店房间一般用介词under,比如,I have made a reservation for a double room in the Hilton Hotel under Mr. Peterson. 我用彼得森的名字在希尔顿饭店订了一个双人间。

3. 国外的餐馆里不一定允许吸烟,即使允许,一般也分为吸烟区和非吸烟区,即smoking area和non-smoking area,所以对话中的non-smoking seating就是非吸烟区的座位。

4. 当别人对你表示感谢时,你可以说"You're welcome."意思是“不用谢;没什么”。

5. take one's order在这里的意思是替顾客写单,记录客人需要的食物或酒水。

餐饮英语对话:AA制

“AA制”怎么说?

A: Thanks for inviting me out today. I was feeling kind of sad. There's nothing better thangrabbing a bite to eat with a good friend to make you feel better.

A: 谢谢你邀请我出来。我正好有些情绪低落,没啥比和好朋友出去吃点东西更能让人振作起来的了。

B: No problem. It's for your birthday, so it's on me.

B: 没事。今天是你生日,所以我请客。

A: Oh, I thought no one remembered, but you don't have to treat me. We can go Dutch.

A: 噢,我还以为没人记得我生日呢。不过不用你请了啦,我们AA制吧。

① to grab a bite to eat

这个短语的意思是“匆忙地、简单吃点什么”,和正式吃顿饭有很大不同。来看段对话帮助理解:

A: I am hungry!

B: So am I, but I only have an hour before my next class.

A: Well, let's grab a bite to eat at that Chinese takeout (外卖).

② go Dutch

严格说来“AA制”有2种:自己付自己吃饭用掉的钱;所有的钱大家平摊。前者的话在英语里就可以说:go Dutch / Dutch treat,例如:My boyfriend and I always go Dutch.(我和男友吃饭经常是AA制);The office outing is always a Dutch treat.(办公室的同事一起出去吃饭往往会采用AA制)不过有时大家也不会把到底是平摊还是各付各的分那么清楚,所以在比较随意的情况下,go Dutch / Dutch treat 也能指平摊。

Split the bill,按照字面意思就知道它是指“平摊费用”,例如:Shall we split the bill? 也可以简单说:We'll split. / Let's split. “平摊”还有个说法叫:go halves/halfers,例如:Let's go halves/halfers on lunch today. 不过这种说法对于有些老外来说比较陌生,用split相对比较保险啦。

餐饮英语对话:买单

基本句式 BASIC SENTENCES

Bill, please. = Check, please! 请结帐。

It's on me = Let me get it. 我来付。

I want to take this food with me. Could you wrap this? 我想带走这些饭菜,请打包。

重点词句:

今天我们学习了三个在餐馆里用完餐经常会用到的句子。结账、买单和打包。

关于买单,我们也可以用到"This is my round."(轮到我来付钱了);打包时,我们也可以说"Could we have a doggie bag?"(能给个打包盒吗?)

酒店常用英语口语对话

酒店常用英语口语对话如下:

1、Welcome to Great Wall hotel!欢迎来到长城酒店!

2、Call for service at any time.有事随时叫我。

3、Thank you for waiting.谢谢您的等待。

4、How do you like our hotel?您对我们酒店的印象如何?

5、Is this your first time to visit QHD?这是您第一次来吗?

6、I' II try my best to help you.我会尽力帮助您。

7、Sorry to have kept you waiting.对不起,让您久等了。

8、Thank you for your comments.感谢您的意见。

9、Breakfast will be served form 7:00 to 9:30 at the hall of Chincse restaurant.早餐时间是7-9点,地点是中餐大厅

10、Go straight ahead,and then tum your left,it' sjust opposite the elevator.向前走,然后左转,就在电梯对面。

酒店英语口语情景对话

出门在外,住是一个大问题,要是去到国外旅游怎么用英语去预定酒店入住酒店呢?下面是酒店英语口语情景对话,一起来了解下吧:

【酒店英语口语情景对话】

R:Good afternoon,Sir and Madam.May I help you?

下午好,先生夫人,需要我帮忙吗?

G:Good afternoon,I'm Jack Wilson.My wife and I have just arrived.We'd like to have a room at your hotel for tonight.

下午好,我是杰克威尔逊.我和我的妻子刚刚抵达我们需要今晚在旅店住一晚

R:Welcome to our hotel.Have you made any reservations?

欢迎来到我们旅馆,你有预约吗?

G:I'm afraid not.Could you arrange a twin-bed room with a bath for us?

恐怕没有.你能安排一个可以洗澡的双人床房间吗?

R:Wait a moment,please...Oh,Room 1111 is available,which commands a good view of Huangpu River.

请等一下.哦,可以用1111室,它临黄浦江的景色 .

G:Great,l'll take it.How much do you charge?

太好了,我定了,多少钱?

R:RMB 720 Yuan

720元

G:OK

好的

R:Please show me your passports and fill in this registration form.

请让我看看你的护照,并填写登记表.

G:I'll take care of it.

我会搞定的.

R:Thank you.Would you please pay RMB 1500 Yuan as deposit?

需要付1500元.

G:Here you are

给你

R:Thanks.This is the receipt,key and the room card to Room 1111.The bellman will show you up with your baggage.I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us.

这是收据,这是1111房间的钥匙和房卡.侍者将带您和您的行李去你的房间.我希望您能在这里过得愉快.

G:That's very kind of you.

【酒店退房英语对话】

A:What's the matter?

A:有什么事情?

B:Checking out, please.

B:我要退房。

A:Can I have your keys,please? Thank you. Here's your statement.

A:能把钥匙给我吗?谢谢。这是您的账单。

B:Excuse me. What are these charges?

B:对不起。这几笔钱是怎么回事?

A:Oh,these are the phone charges and these are for something from the bar.

A;哦,这些是电话费,这些是酒吧里的开销。

B:Wait a minute. I made a phone call , but I never made a connection.

B:等等。我是打过一个电话,可我没有打过外线啊。

A:I know, sir. Those aren't telephone company charges. Those are hotel charges.

A:我知道。先生。这些不是电话公司的收费,这些是旅馆收的。

B:Isn't that a bit excessive?

B:这是不是有点过分?

A:I'm sorry,sir. It's our policy.

A;对不起,先生。这是我们的规矩。

B:OK. Here is the money.

B:好了。给你钱。

A:Thank you. Welcome to our hotel again.

A:谢谢。欢迎再来。

【酒店预订客房英语对话】

Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好,我能帮您什么吗?

Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?

R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?

C: West, W-E-S-T.

R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?

C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

我将会住很长一段时间的。

R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。

C: How much is the suite, please?

请问套房多少钱呢?

R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

您订的套房一天是320元。

C: Does that include attendance?

有包括服务费吗?

R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

320元一天,包含服务费。

C: Meals included?

餐费有包含在内吗?

R: Meals are extra, not included.

餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。

C: What services come with that?

都还有些其他的什么服务吗?

R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。

C: Do I have to pay in advance?

我需要提前预付吗?

R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。

C: On which floor is the suite?

套房在几楼呢?

R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。

C: What’s the difference between them?

它们之间有什么不同呢?

R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。

C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

哪一间更安静?

R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。

C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。

R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?

C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。

R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。

C: What if there isn’t any room then?

是不是那之后都没有房间了?

R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。

C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

好的,谢谢,再见。

【酒店引客进房英语对话】

Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?

Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。

FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。

B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?

FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.

BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。

Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?

你是怎么会知道我们的名字?

FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.

您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。

B: Here it is. 在这。

FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯)这边请。

B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?

谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?

FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.

您们的行李马上就送上来了。行李员正在处理当中。

B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)

FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?

M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.

看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢。

FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.

(把窗帘拉开)这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。

M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!

FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。

相关文章

酒店消费后第二天结账-信用住酒店,消费了里面的东西,第二天是去前台结账还是直接网上扣款?

酒店消费后第二天结账-信用住酒店,消费了里面的东西,第二天是去前台结账还是直接网上扣款?

本文目录一览: 1、信用住酒店,消费了里面的东西,第二天是去前台结账还是直接网上扣款? 2、住酒店第二天必须要再次刷信用卡结账吗 3、关于酒店结账时间问题 4、当晚住酒店挂账第二天结账需要...

位置不好的酒店客房如何引流消费者-酒店客房以什么方式留住长住客人、、、急用谢谢

位置不好的酒店客房如何引流消费者-酒店客房以什么方式留住长住客人、、、急用谢谢

本文目录一览: 1、酒店客房以什么方式留住长住客人、、、急用谢谢 2、.如何吸引年轻人进酒店消费 3、酒店如何通过OTA更好地营销? 4、酒店营销方案 5、如何提高酒店营业额,增加客流...

酒店消费者需求的特点-二线酒店消费者特征

酒店消费者需求的特点-二线酒店消费者特征

本文目录一览: 1、二线酒店消费者特征 2、家庭型客人对酒店的需求特点 3、亚朵酒店消费者的个性特征 二线酒店消费者特征 消费者市场的基本特征如下:1.非盈利性。消费者购买商品是为了获得某种...

淘宝在哪里可以查酒店消费记录-淘宝怎么搜关键词查开房记录

淘宝在哪里可以查酒店消费记录-淘宝怎么搜关键词查开房记录

本文目录一览: 1、淘宝怎么搜关键词查开房记录 2、淘宝购物账单怎么查询? 3、如何在除了淘宝外查看淘宝消费记录 4、如何查询淘宝个人的消费记录? 5、淘宝消费账单怎么查 6、淘宝...

智慧酒店建设对消费者的意义-什么是智慧酒店?其有何特色?

智慧酒店建设对消费者的意义-什么是智慧酒店?其有何特色?

本文目录一览: 1、什么是智慧酒店?其有何特色? 2、什么是真正意义上的智慧酒店? 3、目前市面上智慧酒店的优劣势都是什么? 4、智慧酒店横空出世,它比传统酒店强在哪? 5、“智慧酒店...

供应深圳酒店员工食堂刷卡消费机-哪种食堂消费机可以直接在软件上充值

供应深圳酒店员工食堂刷卡消费机-哪种食堂消费机可以直接在软件上充值

本文目录一览: 1、哪种食堂消费机可以直接在软件上充值 2、食堂消费机如何安装,和门禁卡通用 3、给公司食堂采购消费刷卡机,有什么品牌? 哪种食堂消费机可以直接在软件上充值 你好,深圳市亿合...

微信号复制成功

打开微信,点击右上角"+"号,添加朋友,粘贴微信号,搜索即可!