酒店消费记账英语-酒店结账和餐厅结账英语里的说法一样吗
微信号
KTV115116
本文目录一览:
酒店结账和餐厅结账英语里的说法一样吗
酒店结账和餐厅结账
The hotel pay and restaurant cashier
酒店结账和餐厅结账
The hotel pay and restaurant cashier
酒店结账和餐厅结账
The hotel pay and restaurant cashier
找酒店帐单方面的英语短语,比如房价、结算方式、离店日期、住店日期之类的
房价: room rate
结算方式: payment terms
离店日期: check out date
住店日期: check in date
酒店餐厅结账英语对话
初中英语酒店消费记账英语的对话教学是培养学生英语交际能力的重要途径,在英语教学中占据着重要的位置。我精心收集酒店消费记账英语了,供大家欣赏学习!
篇1
Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付账
Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.
结账。
Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?
这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?
Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.
不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?
Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?
是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?
Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?
那么,可以用信用卡吗?
Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?
当然,您有哪种?
Guest: Visa card.
维萨卡。
Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.
好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。
Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?
谢谢,但这是什么费用?
Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.
这是加收的15%的税和服务费。
Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.
我明白了,给你。
Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.
谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。
Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.
请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。
篇2
Sign the Bill 签字付账
Waiter: Would you like anything else?
您还需要些什么?
Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.
不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。
Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?
Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.
我想把账记在账单上。
Guest: What's your room number?
请问你的房间号?
Waiter: 1208.
1208。
Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.
请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?
Guest: Of course, here you are.
当然,给你。
Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?
您在这签字好吗?
Guest: Sure.
可以。
Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your ment about our service and dishes?
谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见?
Guest: Very nice, very delicious.
非常好,非常美味。
篇3
Paying by Cash 现金支付
Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.
服务员,结账。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.
先生,这是您的账单,多谢。
Guest: Here you are.
给你。
Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.
这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。
Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.
多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。
Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.
谢谢!这是给你的小费。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.
多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。
酒店前台结账常用英语
1.请原谅,我想知道如果您觉得账单不对,为什么当时没有提出疑问?为什么您还会在账单上签名确认? I’m sorry, but could you let me know why you didn’t tell us and sign the bill if you think it is wrong at that time? 2.对不起,是我们的工作出现了失误,这项收费我们会为您取消。 Sorry, it is our mistake. We will deduct this charge. 3.对不起,按酒店规定没有押金单我们不能退您余款,但如果您真的把押金单丢了,我们需要您提供一份收条证明您本人已将余款取回。 Sorry, according to the rule of our hotel without the receipt of deposit we can not refund your balance, but if you really lost the receipt of deposit, we need you provide a receipt to prove that you have got the balance back. 4.我们的账单格式是在电脑中设定好的,您要的那种我们提供不了。 The form of our bill is set up by the computer, we couldn’t provide you the bill of that form.