现在酒店消费场景发生了哪些变化英语-酒店英语口语情景对话

admin2年前酒店大全37
󦘖

微信号

KTV115116

添加微信

本文目录一览:

酒店英语口语情景对话

出门在外,住是一个大问题,要是去到国外旅游怎么用英语去预定酒店入住酒店呢?下面是酒店英语口语情景对话,一起来了解下吧:

【酒店英语口语情景对话】

R:Good afternoon,Sir and Madam.May I help you?

下午好,先生夫人,需要我帮忙吗?

G:Good afternoon,I'm Jack Wilson.My wife and I have just arrived.We'd like to have a room at your hotel for tonight.

下午好,我是杰克威尔逊.我和我的妻子刚刚抵达我们需要今晚在旅店住一晚

R:Welcome to our hotel.Have you made any reservations?

欢迎来到我们旅馆,你有预约吗?

G:I'm afraid not.Could you arrange a twin-bed room with a bath for us?

恐怕没有.你能安排一个可以洗澡的双人床房间吗?

R:Wait a moment,please...Oh,Room 1111 is available,which commands a good view of Huangpu River.

请等一下.哦,可以用1111室,它临黄浦江的景色 .

G:Great,l'll take it.How much do you charge?

太好了,我定了,多少钱?

R:RMB 720 Yuan

720元

G:OK

好的

R:Please show me your passports and fill in this registration form.

请让我看看你的护照,并填写登记表.

G:I'll take care of it.

我会搞定的.

R:Thank you.Would you please pay RMB 1500 Yuan as deposit?

需要付1500元.

G:Here you are

给你

R:Thanks.This is the receipt,key and the room card to Room 1111.The bellman will show you up with your baggage.I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us.

这是收据,这是1111房间的钥匙和房卡.侍者将带您和您的行李去你的房间.我希望您能在这里过得愉快.

G:That's very kind of you.

【酒店退房英语对话】

A:What's the matter?

A:有什么事情?

B:Checking out, please.

B:我要退房。

A:Can I have your keys,please? Thank you. Here's your statement.

A:能把钥匙给我吗?谢谢。这是您的账单。

B:Excuse me. What are these charges?

B:对不起。这几笔钱是怎么回事?

A:Oh,these are the phone charges and these are for something from the bar.

A;哦,这些是电话费,这些是酒吧里的开销。

B:Wait a minute. I made a phone call , but I never made a connection.

B:等等。我是打过一个电话,可我没有打过外线啊。

A:I know, sir. Those aren't telephone company charges. Those are hotel charges.

A:我知道。先生。这些不是电话公司的收费,这些是旅馆收的。

B:Isn't that a bit excessive?

B:这是不是有点过分?

A:I'm sorry,sir. It's our policy.

A;对不起,先生。这是我们的规矩。

B:OK. Here is the money.

B:好了。给你钱。

A:Thank you. Welcome to our hotel again.

A:谢谢。欢迎再来。

【酒店预订客房英语对话】

Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好,我能帮您什么吗?

Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?

R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?

C: West, W-E-S-T.

R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?

C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

我将会住很长一段时间的。

R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。

C: How much is the suite, please?

请问套房多少钱呢?

R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

您订的套房一天是320元。

C: Does that include attendance?

有包括服务费吗?

R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

320元一天,包含服务费。

C: Meals included?

餐费有包含在内吗?

R: Meals are extra, not included.

餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。

C: What services come with that?

都还有些其他的什么服务吗?

R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。

C: Do I have to pay in advance?

我需要提前预付吗?

R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。

C: On which floor is the suite?

套房在几楼呢?

R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。

C: What’s the difference between them?

它们之间有什么不同呢?

R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。

C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

哪一间更安静?

R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。

C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。

R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?

C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。

R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。

C: What if there isn’t any room then?

是不是那之后都没有房间了?

R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。

C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

好的,谢谢,再见。

【酒店引客进房英语对话】

Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?

Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。

FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。

B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?

FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.

BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。

Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?

你是怎么会知道我们的名字?

FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.

您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。

B: Here it is. 在这。

FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯)这边请。

B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?

谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?

FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.

您们的行李马上就送上来了。行李员正在处理当中。

B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)

FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?

M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.

看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢。

FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.

(把窗帘拉开)这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。

M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!

FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。

英语回答怎么看待现在和将来的酒店行业

In the future, China's tourism industry will enter a rapid growth in the development of the hotel industry. According to the forecast, China is the world's 184 countries in the next ten years, China's tourism industry has become the world's largest tourism market in ten years. The Industry Research Institute of China's hotel industry development prospects and investment strategy planning and analysis report shows that in 2013 the number of domestic tourism reached 3300000000 passengers, an increase of 90; And showing a sustained improvement of the situation. This shows that domestic tourism has become the driving force of growth in the tourism industry, but also the long-term driving force of the development of the hotel industry.2013 inbound tourists 129000000 passengers, down 2.5%, the international economic environment, the market space for further compression.

有关酒店的情景英语

有没有空房间 Is there a romm available?

现在可以入住么Can I check in now?

现在可以将行李放入房间么Can I place the luggage into my romm now?

可以寄存行李么May I store my luggage here?

现在酒店消费场景发生了哪些变化英语我预定现在酒店消费场景发生了哪些变化英语了房间 I've booked a room.

我要取行李I'd like to pick up my luggage.

退房 结账 check out

这有通往机场现在酒店消费场景发生了哪些变化英语的巴士么 Is there any shuttle bus to the airport?

希望对现在酒店消费场景发生了哪些变化英语你有帮助~

英语翻译: 假日经济的现象表明,:中国消费者的消费观正在发生巨大变化。根本统计数据,中国消费者的消

翻译示例:The phenomenon of holiday economy shows that the consumption view of Chinese consumers is undergoing great changes. 

正文:The phenomenon of holiday economy shows that the consumption view of Chinese consumers is undergoing great changes.

假日经济的现象表明:中国消费者的消费观正在发生巨大变化。

According to basic statistics, the consumption demand of Chinese consumers is shifting from basic necessities to leisure, comfort and personal development.

根本统计数据,中国消费者的消费需求正在从基本生活必须品转向休闲,舒适和个人发展的需求。

At the same time, the consumption view of Chinese people is becoming mature in the booming holiday economy.

同时,中国人的消费观在蓬勃发展的假日经济中正变得成熟。

Therefore, the product structure should be adjusted to adapt to the development of society.

因此产品结构应做相应调整,来适应社会的发展。

On the other hand, the quality of service should be improved to meet the requirements of improving people's quality of life.

另一方面,服务质量要改善,以满足人们提高生活质量的要求。

英语口语8000句--酒店场景

在饭店的服务台

今天晚上有空房间吗? 

Is there a room available for tonight?

Is there a room available for tonight? (今天晚上有空房间吗?)

No, all the rooms are booked for tonight. (没有了,今天晚上全都订满了。)

Do you have a room for tonight?

我预订了一个房间。 

I reserved a room for tonight. 

请办入住手续。 

Check in, please.

I'd like to check in. 

请帮我拿一下行李。 

Take my baggage, please. 

请给我809房间的钥匙。

I'd like a key to room 809, please. *用于在服务台取钥匙时。

I'd like to leave my room key, please. *存钥匙时。

餐厅在哪儿? 

Where is the dining room? 

餐厅几点开门? 

What time does the dining room open? 

几点吃早饭?

What time can I have breakfast? 

我在哪儿可以买到啤酒? 

Where can I get some beer?

Where can I get some beer? (我在哪儿可以买到啤酒?)

There's a liquor store across the street. (街对面有个卖酒的商店。)

Where can I buy some beer? 

我可以把贵重物品存这儿吗? 

Can you keep my valuables? 

我想把日元换成美金。

Yen to dollars, please.

I'd like to exchange yen to dollars, please. 

请换成现金。 

Cash, please.

I'd like to cash this, please. *比较礼貌的说法。

Would you cash this, please? (麻烦您给我换一下现金。)

Could you cash this, please? (您能给我换成现金吗?) 

您能帮我把旅行支票换成现金吗? 

Could you cash this traveler's check (for me)?

Would you cash these traveler's checks? (复数情况下。)

Can you change these traveler's checks? (复数情况下。) 

请帮我把这100美元换成5张20美元的。

Would you exchange this one hundred dollar bill with five twenties? 

有人会说日语吗? 

Does anyone speak Japanese?

Does anyone speak Japanese? (有人会说日语吗?)

No, I'm afraid not. (恐怕没有。) 

有给我的留言吗?

Are there any messages for me?

Are there any messages for me? (有给我的留言吗?)

Yes, Mr. Brown called. (有,布朗先生来过电话。) 

我办退房手续。 

Check out, please.

I'd like to check out. 

这是我房间的钥匙。 

Here's my room key. 

我没用电话。 

I didn't make any phone calls. 

这是您的账单。

Here's your bill.

Here's your check. 

能帮我叫一辆出租车吗? 

Could you call a taxi for me?

Call me a taxi, please.

Hail a taxi, please.

Taxi, please.

Can you get me a taxi, please?

客房服务相关口语句子

请提供客房服务。

Room service, please. 

请提供叫早服务。 

A wake-up call, please.

A wake-up call at seven tomorrow morning, please. (请明天早晨7点钟叫醒我。)

Certainly, ma'am. (好的。)

I'd like a wake-up call, please.

May I have a wake-up call? (早晨能叫醒我吗?) 

我可以借一下吹风机吗? 

Can I borrow a hair dryer? *borrow“借入”。 

请送一壶咖啡。 

Please bring me a pot of coffee.

Please bring me a pot of coffee. (请送一壶咖啡。)

How many cups would you like? (您要几个杯子?) 

请提供洗衣服务。

Laundry service, please. *laundry “洗衣”。 

什么时候能弄好? 

When will it be ready?

When will it be ready? (什么时候能弄好?)

Tomorrow morning at ten. (明天上午10点。) 

请告诉我您的房间号码。

Your room number, please. 

501房间。

This is room 501. *501的说法是five o one。 

请进。 

Come in.

在饭店遇到困难时用到的句子

没有热水。

There is no hot water.

There is no hot water. (没有热水。)

Are you sure about that? (您肯定没有吗?) 

隔壁太吵了。

The room next door is noisy. 

我能再要一把房间钥匙吗? 

Could I possibly have another room key? *因为有possibly,所以使得说法更礼貌。

Could I please have another room key?

May I have another room key?

Is it all right if I have another room key?

Would it be possible for me to have another room key?

I'd like to have another key, if that's okay. (如果可以的话,我想再要一把房间的钥匙。)

我把钥匙忘在房间里了。 

I locked myself out.

I locked myself out.(我把钥匙忘在房间里了。)

May I have your name, please. (请告诉我您叫什么名字?)

I left my key inside my room.

I forgot my key inside my room. (我把钥匙忘在屋里了。) 

我被锁在外面了。 

I'm locked out. 这与上一句的I locked myself out语气上有些不同。I locked myself out只表示自己把钥匙忘在房间里了,而I'm locked out还含有被别人锁在外面的意思。

我房间的电视不能看。

The TV doesn't work in my room. *电视或房间里电器等设备坏了,不能使用时都可以用...doesn't work来表示。 

您能派人给修理一下儿吗? 

Could you send someone to fix it? *用fix来表示“修理”。 

请叫位服务员来一下。

Could you send someone up?

Could you send someone up? (您能叫一位服务员来一趟吗?)

What seems to be the problem, sir? (有什么事吗?先生?)

:写一篇小作文,用9句话描述过去的你跟现在的你发生了哪些变化英语作文?

My life has changed a lot in the past three years. I was fat and short when I came to the middle school. At that time, I was interested in computer games and I spent most of time on it. My parents were worried about me.

Now, I like sports and I often play basketball with my classmates after school. So I become taller and stronger than before. I like reading too. I usually go to the library to read some interesting books. Good habits help me to study better and keep healthier. My parents and my teachers are both pleased with me.

相关文章

南阳中泰豪生酒店消费-南阳中泰豪生酒店自助餐价格小孩收费吗

南阳中泰豪生酒店消费-南阳中泰豪生酒店自助餐价格小孩收费吗

本文目录一览: 1、南阳中泰豪生酒店自助餐价格小孩收费吗 2、南阳中泰豪生大酒店住宿价是多少 3、中泰豪生大酒店今年效益怎么样好吗 4、南阳五星级酒店有哪些? 5、南阳中泰豪生大酒店可...

深圳市消费最高的酒店-深圳消费最贵的地方是哪里?

深圳市消费最高的酒店-深圳消费最贵的地方是哪里?

本文目录一览: 1、深圳消费最贵的地方是哪里? 2、深圳最高端的酒店是哪个 3、深圳十大顶级酒店 深圳消费最贵的地方是哪里? 主要看你消费哪方面的衣服的话,就属万象城了。世界知名品牌比较多,...

婚礼取消酒店订金可以更消费吗-婚宴定金能退吗

婚礼取消酒店订金可以更消费吗-婚宴定金能退吗

本文目录一览: 1、婚宴定金能退吗 2、疫情婚礼取消酒店定金退吗 3、结婚酒席定金可以退吗? 4、婚宴取消“订金”该退吗 5、婚宴定金能退吗? 6、之前在酒店交了订金,预定婚宴,后...

临沂临沭县最低消费婚宴酒店大全-临沭县有干净隐私的酒店吗

临沂临沭县最低消费婚宴酒店大全-临沭县有干净隐私的酒店吗

本文目录一览: 1、临沭县有干净隐私的酒店吗 2、临沭常林国际大酒店是几星级 3、2009婚宴 临沭县有干净隐私的酒店吗 有。临沭县有临沭希尔顿欢朋酒店干净隐私。临沭县位于山东省东南部的鲁苏...

上海星河湾酒店消费-上海五星级酒店的排名?

上海星河湾酒店消费-上海五星级酒店的排名?

本文目录一览: 1、上海五星级酒店的排名? 2、上海浦东星河湾酒店周围有什么吃饭的地方或餐厅? 3、上海最豪华的饭店是那几个啊~~ 4、众所周知“北上广”这三个城市消费很高,上海婚宴的价格...

美团酒店黄金会员消费多少钱一年-美团酒店白银会员怎么来的

美团酒店黄金会员消费多少钱一年-美团酒店白银会员怎么来的

本文目录一览: 1、美团酒店白银会员怎么来的 2、美团黄金v1消费多少 3、男朋友美团为什么是铂金会员怎么来的 4、美团黄金v4消费多少 5、美团修改手机号了酒店会员还有吗 美团酒店...

微信号复制成功

打开微信,点击右上角"+"号,添加朋友,粘贴微信号,搜索即可!